Saturday, April 11, 2009

I would like to know if someone knows any place that sends flowers,gifts,money to cuba ,,please help?

I have also used Antillas Express : website here below , there are also others in Spanish I dont know if you understand it here it is as well, Compra Dtodo does not charge shipping charges but the prices are too high.


However I found out that one of the best companies to send money there is DUALES ,decent rate , better than the others I have used, need more info you may contact me tru this same program

I would like to know if someone knows any place that sends flowers,gifts,money to cuba ,,please help?
Hi there. There is a company in Canada named %26quot;Antillas Express%26quot; and they send packages, money and all kind of stuff to Cuba. You can check them out on the web by going to %26quot;www.antillas-express.com%26quot;. You will be able to view the page in spanish, english and french. You will find all information you need as well as contact numbers.


Good luck!



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment